Re: Boxes inside boxes (FW - Float Left)

jay farber

PLEASE:
I have read the thread and am trying to use the process but, I cant seem to find a listing of the proper formate. I have looked at: https://www.w3.org/TR/css-flexbox/#propdef-flex-basis. and https://css-tricks.com/snippets/css/a-guide-to-flexbox/.  But that seems to be hand coded from scratch.

Can anybody clue me in on a usage format for Xway please?
name= display
value= ?   : if I want to add 3 child to a parent container?
or if I want to add  5 child boxes to a parent container with a wrap?
or if I want to specify the sizes of the boxes in the container and then qty 3 boxes , set to wrap?

Thank you