Re: Trying to use Exhibeo to create gallery pages - almost there?

@Nick48

I burnt my bridges so to speak, my old Mac died and my new 27" Mac came with Catalina, so there was no 'sneaking' back to Adobe as I was not prepared to pay by ongoing subscription. It was probably for the best that I could not sneak back when an Affinity way of doing a particular function differed from the Adobe way I was used to. With a few acceptions (lack of artistic filters etc) I am now comfortably embedded with Affinity and never go back to Adobe, so stick with it and you will be rewarded. However, I have not found an acceptable alternative to Freeway and will continue to use it on my old laptop and wait patiently for the Catalina friendly full program Xray.