Re: Trying to use Exhibeo to create gallery pages - almost there?

@Nick48

After 35 years use, I moved from Adobe (do not like the constraints of subscription or its heavy pricing) to Affinity Photo, Designer and Publisher, it is fantastically priced and if your an Adobe creative suite user, its a minor learning curve before it becomes second nature to use. The lack of continuation from Freeway to full Xray has caused me problems, I have to use an old laptop running Maverick to maintain my sites, but eagerly look forward to the finished product. Smaller companies like Softpress and Affinity are needed when global software companies dominate the market to the point where they impose rather than reciprocate.