Re: Trying to use Exhibeo to create gallery pages - almost there?

grantsymon

As an aside Geoff.  You should perhaps take a look at Serif's Affinity range.  They are very similar, high end and incredibly good value compared to Adobe.  Unfortunately, you will have just missed an amazing half price deal for covid19, but even then, they are still fantastic value.  I bought into Affinity Photo at vs 1.0 for 39eur.  That was almost 4 years ago.  I've had regular updates, with big feature improvements.  So that's ~10eur per year and still decreasing. 🙂