Re: Trying to use Exhibeo to create gallery pages - almost there?

Art Liestman

Thanks, Jeremy.  That seems to work.  If anyone else tries this, please note that if the Exhibeo galleries are all of the same type, the css, js, and theme folders appear to be the same, so you only need one copy of them.  You need (I think) to combine the image folders into a single image folder.  At least, that's what worked for me.  I still have a lot of tweaking to do before I can upload this, but I think it will look good.

Thanks for your response, Geoff, but the complication is using Freeway from Catalina.  I was looking for a way around that.