Re: Collapsing Header - simulate effect from Freeway #header #layer

jay farber

I like it , very clean.

On Jul 1, 2020, at 3:45 AM, grantsymon <xway@gsymon.com> wrote:

Thanks Jeremy!

There’s more information on this in the manual
I already looked online at Softpress.com for a manual... but of course, there is a menu called 'Help'. Duhhh.

May I add, that with this initial brief foray into Xway, I think you are building a really really excellent app. I already like the Mac layout, with panels each side, as in Pages, but aside from that, I feel that I'm looking at an app, that has been really well worked out, with a lot of careful thought and a really nice UI, e.g., the button bars at the top are so incredibly simple compared to FW. I find myself just automatically going full-screen, which of course, works really well with the Xway help app Tiled narrow down one side. I think it is going to be easier to use than Freeway, by an order of magnitude. 😎