Re: What is the latest re migrating from FreewayPro (7.1.4) to Xway please?

Jeremy Hughes

Hi Torbjörn,

Xway doesn't read Freeway documents yet. That's something we plan to do, but we're working on core functionality that needs to be in place first.

It's possible to recreate a Freeway site by hand if you copy/paste text and reimport images (essentially the same method that you would use to recreate a non-Freeway site within Freeway).

If you do this, it's a good idea to create a page layout that displays flexibly on different devices, rather than recreate an inflexible Freeway layout. It's possible to create a flexible layout in Freeway, but it's much easier to do this in Xway.