Re: How are people getting on with Xway?

Made some changes, a bit more consistent.

On Jun 22, 2020, at 8:26 AM, ThatKeith via groups.io <Thatkeith@...> wrote:

Hi - great to see more people experimenting! I have just a couple of comments...

The banner-style image at the top of the first page sets things up nicely. How about doing the same thing (same size, different image) for all your other pages?
Emerson (that is Ralph Waldo, not of Lake and Palmer fame) said that "a foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" – but I say that a NON-foolish consistency is the secret to great design.

Also, play with typefaces. When something's in Times New Roman it tends to look a bit 'un-designed,' even if you spent hours agonising over it. :-O