Re: My Sql

Paul Dunning

HI,
they were written in 2001 or 2002, when I was working at Softpress. A lot of time has passed since then, and I’ve been hand writing my PHP & MySQL for a long time now. I pretty much only use PHPBlock these days.

All the best,

Paul Dunning

web design - http://www.pauldunning.com

freeway actions - http://www.actionsworld.com

On 9 Jun 2020, at 15:48, Walter Lee Davis <waltd@...> wrote:

There were some PHP/MySQL Freeway Actions many years ago, written by Paul Dunning, but they have not been updated for many years, and do not represent modern thinking in Web application design in any way. I'm sure that Paul would agree with me that using them in today's Web would be a very risky idea.