Re: Xway b2 is here!

Richard Cacciato

OK thanks so much. I know it’s a lot of work. Thanks for keeping at it!

Richard.

On Jun 1, 2020, at 5:19 PM, Jeremy Hughes <jeremy@...> wrote:

Hi Richard,

1. Copy/paste is incomplete in Xway. You can copy plain text (User Guide, page 29), but you can’t copy links and styles along with it. This is high on our to-do list.

2. Master pages: Xway supports master styles (that’s what the Document Inspector deals with), but master content is a major task, and we want to do a better job than Freeway. Freeway didn’t support master content or styles for inflow boxes until version 6. We know this is a core feature.

3. Responsive menus: we’re thinking about how to do this. We know it’s important.

Jeremy

On 1 Jun 2020, at 21:52, Richard Cacciato <rcacciato@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

Hi Jeremy, a few questions.

1. Is it possible to copy elements from one page to another? I have a navbar on the home page and when I edit it in b2 and copy it the links don't seem to stick (unless I'm doing something wrong).

2. Master Pages: any idea when?

3. Same for responsive menus (hamburger menus) that appear at certain breakpoints.

Thanks.