Re: Problem changing link colour

Jeremy Hughes

Hi Geoff,

Link styles that are set on boxes override link styles that are set in the Document Inspector.

If can send me a file where this is not happening, I’d be happy to take a look at it. If the file isn’t large, send it to support at softpress dot com.

Jeremy

On 26 May 2020, at 09:46, Geoff Mullett <geoff10a@gmail.com> wrote:

I’ve been creating a simple site following the tutorial to create links for the Nav box that will appear on every page. I then tried to place a link in some text in the Main box and changed the link style in the box inspector. When previewing, I found that the style I set up initially in the document inspector over-rode the changes I’d made in the box inspector. I’ve looked at various ways of overcoming this without success.