Re: Problem changing link colour

Geoff Mullett

I’ve been creating a simple site following the tutorial to create links for the Nav box that will appear on every page. I then tried to place a link in some text in the Main box and changed the link style in the box inspector. When previewing, I found that the style I set up initially in the document inspector over-rode the changes I’d made in the box inspector. I’ve looked at various ways of overcoming this without success. I finally selected the text and tried to delete it, at which point Xway crashed.
Having read the above thread, it seems it ought to have worked, any ideas?

Geoff