Re: Xway b2 is here!

Jeremy Hughes

Hi Geoff,

We’ve fixed the permissions problem, and we’re looking into the certificate issue.

Jeremy

On 20 May 2020, at 09:03, Geoff Mullett <geoff10a@gmail.com> wrote:

Great stuff. Well done to all. However, when I try to download the tutorial, Firefox gives me the message:

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
Error>
<Code>AccessDenied</Code>
<Message>Access Denied</Message>
<RequestId>3D9C43C35438EDE4</RequestId>
<HostId>
N4xOyvfeLNkFt3sa67IV+UFzrv+N/F4IsEcRmFYVI6dC5Gn2S+4emtbUVgsk9EbizMhQgsI0I3A=
</HostId>
</Error>

It also didn't like the security of the site that Xway is downloaded from and I had to override several 'don't proceed' alerts..
Regards
Geoff