Re: Custom font help?

ThatKeith

Re the URL, I had made a slightly silly assumption about what should be included. That's because I know in other software cases (generically speaking, outside of Xway entirely) it's sometimes best to copy only the 'core' URL without any parameters. I hadn't consciously connected the User Guide's note about this ("you can copy font URLs with surrounding text and Xway will extract the URL from the surrounding text") with what I was getting from Google Fonts. I wonder whether giving an example of using a full parameter-rich Google font URL in the guide might be helpful for people who make the same silly assumptions? It's actually really simple, far easier than I suspected, IF I work with Google's fonts style selection and embedding helper and let Xway get on with its job. :)