Re: Problem changing link colour

John Whittaker

Many thanks Jeremy, that pointed me in the right direction. As I said in my post, I had set the default link style on the Box Inspector and read all of the Guide on "Styling links". I was misled by the following on p.78: "You can also use the Default Styles section of the Box Inspector to define default link styles. You can define separate styles for normal links, visited links" etc. What it does not say is that the Normal style is not carried over to the Visited style, and I had already previewed the page. It seems one needs to reset everything (or at least Normal and one other).