Re: Progress?

ThatKeith

This is EXCELLENT news! I've started looking properly at rebuilding my panorama site as I'm going to start using it to (I hope) get some actual work. I have been experimenting with WordPress for this, but my requirements here are much more about design control than about basing it around a CMS. (I'm not put off by WP; I currently have 30 students each set up with their own custom WP site as part of a digital magazine publishing assignment. It's about choosing the most appropriate tool for the job.)

Online resources and iframe support is VERY important for this as the actual 360 images and tours are all deployed as self-contained HTML/CSS/JS structures.

So... how soon can we get our hands on b2? #innocentface #eagerface ;)

Keith