font control

franjangle@...

Hiya, Came back to Freeway after a long pause while the business site I put together worked happily away. Now wanting to set up a new site for my own use and shock horror - had to go back to the drawing board and learn all over again - But due thanks to you for forcing me into a new century! Beginning to get the hang of it & enjoying the puzzles.
However one thing really annoying me: I set up a template page including a heading using the 'fantasy' font but this insists on reverting to Times at every re-open, including across all other pages. Any suggestions?