Re: How to freely resize images?

Саша Грицак

Edited

1) I found that with XWay PNG images lose less deteilds over original TIFF images then it was with Freeway.
This is better!!!
Can you explain why it happens so?

2) I do not have 4K display so i cannot test how it works. So If in XWay seet a fixed hight pictures at web site to 1080px (source pictures it self are 2160px hight)  i do have idia how it will work on conventionals displeys but if it will be Retina. Then my web site will be doble smaller or it will automatically edjast to Retina so size will stay the same but just resolution of pictures will be doubled?

Here web site: https://истинный-бог.рф