Re: Blog support?

Walter Lee Davis

You could do that. The thing is -- any blogspot-specific code that is being added through an Action would have to be replicated. At the moment, we don't have access to Actions in Xway, so you'd have to make those changes and additions manually, with a text editor. This means you would have to make these changes after EVERY edit. Actions automate this process, to a degree, so that whatever changes they are designed to make are replicated after every publish cycle. Freeway itself has no idea these changes are happening -- it's all done after Freeway is finished (more or less) converting your page design into HTML.

Walter

On Feb 24, 2020, at 8:07 AM, order@depth.net.au wrote:

Ok, thanks for the reply. Currently I can use my Freeway design to show up in Blogspot - is Xway the same?