Re: Xway impressions

Simon Manning

Hi Nicholas,

Not an ideal solution but iMacs can be used as an external display. If your old laptop has a Mini DisplayPort or Thunderbolt port, it's possible to plug it into the iMac and switch the iMac back and forth between its own system and acting as a second display for the laptop.

There's more detail about it here:

Simon

On Fri, Feb 21, 2020 at 1:46 PM nicholas_robertson via Groups.Io <nicholas_robertson=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:
Jeremy, its an exciting prospect to have a clean well designed web program for 'visual' people like myself.  A 'full program' time frame would be useful, but your reply seems more open-ended. So until I can replicate (allowing for enevitable compromises) my sites in Xway, I will have to make do with my old 32bit laptop to update my sites, not a prospect that thrills me. I look forward to the next development. Nick