Re: Xway impressions

@Nick48

I have a new Apple 27" 64bit computer (replaces a 32bit 27' crashed one), so Freeway Pro no longer functions. I can make amendments to my sites (www.nicholas-robertson.uk and www.breweryartists.co.uk) on an old laptop, but its Mavericks OS and constrictive compared to a large screen. After advice I have migrated to this forum as I am 'testing' Xway beta, which feels light compared to Freeway, but comfortable. I assume Master pages and other missing functions will all be available on the finished version when it is launched. As I said, so far I am comfortable with the beta version and will be inclined to use the full version, but I have some concerns. The general use of many actions and Showcase in my sites may not be comparable with Xway, will there be alternatives?