Re: Hello To all, I am Freeway Novice of 5 years... having only built 3 sites

jay farber

Thanks
Don’t you have a blog feature in Freeway?
So Why use Wordpress?

That said…
It's funny to me how so many computer types myself included come from a music background.
Good luck with fretspace.

On Nov 4, 2019, at 2:24 AM, Jeremy Hughes <jeremy@softpress.com> wrote:

Hi Jay,

Since this is Xway Talk, my suggestion is that you try Xway when it is released (tomorrow).

Xway has a detailed step-by-step tutorial that you can use to create a new site that will display flexibly on different devices. You could adapt this to create your own pages.

Wordpress is good for blogs. I used it for my Fretspace blog:

https://fretspace.blog

Jeremy

On 3 Nov 2019, at 21:21, jay farber via Groups.Io <jfmusic=me.com@groups.io> wrote:

And started back at vs 5 if memory serves.

For me not so easy to get through.

Xway is of course a welcome change since the company and product went belly up.

My questions are:

If I am not that savvy to begin with.

Would I be better served with Elementor or Divi vs Freeway?

Or is Wordpress better or worse than a separate build like freeway?

Is there as much “Code Bloat with Freeway as there are with Elementor or Divi?

Which is better at SEO searches etc?

Seriously I am stuck trying to build another site and started with Godaddy Site Builder which to me has become a mistake in
just a few weeks of it being up.

I am writing a book on how to reduce back pain from a patients perspective and need to be able to do Amazon Affiliate sales along with a blog.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

Jay Farber