Re: Uploading web site

Jeremy Hughes

Hi Geoff,

Also, is there a reason why one of the Resources folders omits two of the jpegs I've used?
Xway should publish any resources that are needed. The only situation I can think of in which resources might not be published is if they are used on pages that are set to not publish (Publish checkbox is turned off in Page Inspector.)

And less importantly, why do some of the jpegs have red tags?
This might happen if the original JPEGs that you imported had red tags. Xway copies the images that you imported, but it doesn’t add any tags to them.