Re: Uploading web site

Geoff Mullett

Thanks for that. I've successfully uploaded one of my simple sites and it's pleasing to see it sizingf correctly on phones etc. I gave up trying to do that with Freeway.
I'm surprised the upload facility wasn't included with this first offering of Xway. Doubltess it's a simple task for professional users, but as FTP software can't see inside the Xway file, the process of control-clicking to show its contents, then creating a duplicate of the contents of the site folder elsewhere to enable the FTP programme to see it and upload it, is a real faf!
Hopefully the second release will remedy this.
Geoff