Couple of bugs

Richard Cacciato

Here are a couple of bugs I've come across while playing with Xway:

1. Select the “Soft” in “Softpress” (as you would in any text editor). Xway now displays two additional Inspectors: the first is the Link Inspector (which we’ll ignore for now) and the second is the Span Inspector. The Span Inspector allows you to change the style of inline text runs (spans). Choose Bolder from the Weight popup, sdo that “Soft” is displayed in a bolder font weight. Then select “press” in “Softpress” and choose Lighter from the Weight popup. This creates a branding effect that matches our “Softpress” logo.

"press" isn't lighter in Xway though it is in a browser

Xway:

Screen Shot 2019-11-12 at 1.04.27 PM.jpg

Browser:

Screen Shot 2019-11-12 at 1.05.41 PM.jpg

Can't copy text styles from one box to another. The copied style appears briefly, then unstyled shows up.

Can't simply cut and paste a page element.

MacOS interface issue: doesn't show dot in red circle when unsaved, just "edited" in title bar.