From: <xway-talk@softpress.groups.io> on behalf of Jeremy Hughes <jeremy@...>
Date: Tuesday, 17 December 2019 at 2:02 AM
To: <xway-talk@softpress.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [xway-talk] Inspector Show/Hide labels

Hi Keith,

Thanks for the feedback!

The Show/Hide labels are copied from the Show/Hide labels in the Finder, iTunes, Xcode, and other Apple software. I find them less cluttered than disclosure triangles.

Moving them to the left of scroll bars is a good suggestion. I see that Apple do this when scroll bars are set to show "Always" - is that the preference that you're using (in System Preferences: General)?

I've logged this as a task.