Inspector Show/Hide labels

ThatKeith

I’m just starting out with Xway – yes, late to the game! It’s really promising, and I’m looking forward to beta 2.

Here’s a minor niggle: the Show/Hide button labels in the Inspector pane…

  • Do they need to be text labels rather than > and V arrows?
  • Could the full pane title bars be made active so I don’t need to target things quite so precisely?
  • If not, could they be moved a tad to the left so when there’s a vertical scroll bar visible that doesn’t cover up a good half of those controls? I found it a tiny bit fiddly and very faintly annoying having to be even more careful about targeting those when I had to scroll the whole panel up and down.