Re: Will Xway support user defined styles?

Jeremy Hughes

Edited

Oh most of what I did in Freeway ended up in the Extended dialog. That feature alone kept Freeway relevant for me for many years. :-)
Xway has Extended Attributes and Extended Properties sections in the Document, Page, Box, Paragraph, Link, and Span Inspectors.

Extended Attributes are HTML attributes, and Extended Properties are style properties.

Reading down this list I had in my mind's eye that the box would become cyan (as it does).
Not in Safari and Firefox...

[The box is yellow because ID attributes have higher specificity than class attributes.]