Re: Xway feedback

David Owen

Hi Jeremy,

I’d also need access to adding code in various places on a page… after/before header, body etc.

--
David Owen

http://www.davidowendesign.com

On 7 Nov 2019, at 11:23, Jeremy Hughes <jeremy@softpress.com> wrote:

Hi David,

When previewing a X-way site (again I’m sure it’s on the list unless the plan is for a simplified site creator?)...

I have .html files defaulted to open my code editor. Freeway of course you could specifically choose a browser to preview of override this.
I’ve logged this as a suggestion, and I understand why it is useful to you!

It’s probably somewhere between a suggestion and a task - we’re mainly concentrating on core tasks at the moment, but this is something that I think we will look at when we have time.