Re: Xway b1 - idea: CSS blank canvas or CSS paint by numbers

Tim Plumb

On Thu, Nov 7, 2019 at 03:11 AM, Jeremy Hughes wrote:
I’m not sure what you mean by “interpretation of the final page code”. Certainly, Freeway’s design view is *not* an interpretation of HTML/CSS, but the exact opposite: Freeway outputs HTML/CSS that is constructed from its DTP model, and it is this DTP model that is displayed in its layout view.
I guess what I meant to say was 'Is Xway's design view a webkit or webkit hybrid?'. If you can throw any HTML or CSS at the application and have it render in the design view then we  can do a lot more with the application in terms of using frameworks and other foreign code.

Thanks for the clarification Jeremy.