Re: Xway b1

Marcus V Do Carmo

My bad. Talking about silent, I tried the silent editing and chose the wrong noisy option.

On Nov 1, 2019, at 9:49 AM, Marcus V Do Carmo <info@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

Nice to know about the silent editing
Thanks, Jeremy!

On Nov 1, 2019, at 5:15 AM, Jeremy Hughes <jeremy@...> wrote:

I didn't notice the typo! And I've misspelled your name as Marco in the past...

Something that the new forum has is the ability to edit (your own) posts: click on "More" (next to "Like") and choose "Edit Message".

You can choose whether to edit silently or sent out a new (edited) email. For small edits, I think silent editing is the best option.

Marcus V. Do Carmo
Miami, Florida
iMac 27" - Mac OS 10.14.6 - Freeway Pro 7
http://www.plusartgraphics.com