Re: Xway b1 - UI: Recent URLs list is missing a label

Jeremy Hughes

If you select a URL from the popup menu (so the URL field populates and the Protocol menu makes a selection) the None option in the Protocol menu becomes redundant. If you try and select the option it will simply ignore you and leave the dialog unchanged. That, to me, looks odd. I suspect clearing the dialog when the None option is selected would be worse as you'd be losing user data but still it looks a little clunky unless you know why it is ignoring your selection. Again can the None option be disabled if it doesn't do anything?
I think that what should probably happen is that None should be hidden rather than disabled in this situation.

I’ve logged this as a bug.