Welcome to Fretspace Talk

Jeremy Hughes

Edited

On Mon, Feb 10, 2020 at 03:25 PM, Jeremy Hughes wrote:
PNG/JPEG export is definitely something that I'd like to add at some point.
Added in Fretspace 1.3!

Jeremy

Jeremy Hughes

Hi Simon,

Thanks for your feedback!

PNG/JPEG export is definitely something that I'd like to add at some point.

Jeremy

simonreyno@...

Hi Jeremy,

I just discovered and bought and am loving Fretspace so far!

Is there any chance you'll be adding File > Export as image (png or jpg) at any point? Instead of just export as pdf.

Or is there a reason you didn't include this?

I have a workaround with Automator but it would be a great feature to have 'baked in' to the app itself.

Thanks in advance. Respectfully,

Simon

Jeremy Hughes

Welcome to Fretspace Talk!

This is a place where you can ask questions or share feedback about Fretspace.

Jeremy