Showtime captions question

Guido

I would like to add a couple of short separate lines (with returns?) to the captions in Showtime. Is this something that will be in future releases?

Simon Manning

Hi Guido,

You can add returns to the descriptions in Exhibeo by pressing option+enter, which will result in separate lines in Showtime.

Simon

On Wed, 19 May 2021 at 03:48, Guido <jtrionfante2@...> wrote:
I would like to add a couple of short separate lines (with returns?) to the captions in Showtime. Is this something that will be in future releases?

Guido

Thanks!