Paid for new version of Exhibeo, two days later no confirmation or license???

Robert Mitton

I understand that this is the wrong place to respond, but I cannot get a response over there...

Two nights ago I bought the newest version of Exhibeo via Paypal, but I have not received a confirmation or license code yet.

Been wanting to play with the new version, please.

Robert

Jeremy Hughes

Hi Robert,

Can you check your spam folder? Paddle sent you two emails (receipt and licence number) shortly after you purchased Exhibeo.

If you don't find the emails, contact us via sales at softpress dot com.

Jeremy

picnina@...

I have this same problem. Purchased yesterday, got receipt from Paddle but no license code. Checked spam folder and didn't see anything there.

Jeremy Hughes

Hi,

We've contacted you off-list.

It's not *quite* the same problem because you say you did receive the receipt email.

Jeremy