Changes/Requests and How

david@...

Having just discovered Exhibeo I'm happy with what it produces in terms of galleries but would love it to do more an be more flexible;

Some ideas;

1) Lightbox options, I'd like to have some styling options such as modal/popup windows rather than just full screen

2) In grid galleries allow images to have borders and or styles applied like polaroid borders

3) In Showtime have options to place thumbnails in different locations (above, left, right) and adjustment of gap between main image and thumbnails

4) In Impress ability to turn off navigation arrows and dots

5) Would like to accordion style slideshow

Join exhibeo-talk@softpress.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.