Re: Thumblie Exhibeo Gallery - no images on click

Simon Manning

Setting up the click handling is working:
        $(".btn").on("click", function() {

However the code that gets executed when clicking is failing because $ is undefined:
            $('.menu').toggleClass("show");
            $('.btn').toggleClass('close');

It looks like what's happening is that .on() is being used before the gallery has been set up and then the gallery is, I think incorrectly, triggering jQuery noConflict which undefines $, so it becomes unavailable by the time the button is clicked. On those three lines, replacing "$" with "jQuery" should solve that.

I'll log a task to investigate that, as I'm pretty sure it has no need to be doing it.

Simon

Join exhibeo-talk@softpress.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.