Problems with trial version

Guido

Hello,  I downloaded the trial version of the latest Exhibeo to use with Xway. I have a mac mini running Catalina. My problem is that I cannot select images in "Image View" to rearrange the order as directed in the help guide. The image disappears and then comes back as a double image overlapping other images and then disappearing again or else does nothing at all. I've tried reinstalling and re-downloading and still get the same results. Any suggestions, as I would really like to use this software.

Join exhibeo-talk@softpress.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.