Re: Exhibeo with SSL/HTTPS (from FW)

Simon Manning

Re. selecting the gallery in the Actions window, did you try first selecting None and then selecting the gallery? That can clear things up in a way that selecting the same export package might not.

Simon

On Mon, Jan 11, 2021 at 3:52 PM grantsymon <xway@...> wrote:
I don't know how, but a large amount of the Resources have gotten messed up.

So going through and updating via the Edit Resources window, is slow but okay... until I come to everything that is inside the .xbExport file, which being a Package, I can't access the files within it from the Edit Resources Dialog, in order to update the Resources. 😕

I've tried re-running the Action for a gallery (redoing Select in the Actions window) but it hasn't changed anything.

I've also tried going back to a previous vs of my FW file, via Time Machine, but it produced the same errors.

Any ideas what could be going wrong?

Join exhibeo-talk@softpress.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.