Exhibeo with SSL/HTTPS (from FW)

grantsymon

I've been waiting for XWay to have Exhibeo support, prior to moving my site across to XWay and now that it's here, I'm about to start...  however...

A few days ago I switched my site across to HTTPS.  In FW I changed the markup for some of my image galleries which use Juicebox to HTTPS and that worked perfectly and simply.  I use the Exhibeo Action for some other image galleries and these have stopped working.  Pages are blank.  I can't find anywhere that I would need to change anything in FW to get them working again except maybe the Upload settings which currently have my website name as just www. and not http://www.

Can anyone suggest what I could do to fix this?  I currently have both HTTP and HTTPS viewable via my webhost settings, but either way, the Exhibeo galleries don't show up.

Any help much appreciated.

Join exhibeo-talk@softpress.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.