Re: Using the Showtime theme

Jeremy Hughes

It's not really an Exhibeo/Xway issue, though. The only difference between having the gallery in Xway as opposed to having it in Freeway is that Xway sets a minimum height and Freeway doesn't. If you remove the minimum height in Xway, the gallery will behave identically on an Xway or Freeway page. (You can also add an actual height - as Freeway does by default - but this causes problems in both Xway and Freeway if there's anything further down the page).

This is primarily a Showtime issue: the JavaScript for the Showtime theme is using minimum height in a weird way (the same problems happen if you add a minimum height in Freeway). We've logged it as a bug in Showtime - thanks for bringing it to our attention!

Jeremy

Join exhibeo-talk@softpress.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.